Paving may be necessary for residential and commercial, whether a new or existing surface. The most common paving material used for paved roads and driveways is asphalt. Asphalt pavement is highly durable and long-lasting, making it an ideal material for residential and commercial paving needs.
At Northeastern Sealcoat, our asphalt paving company holds active licenses for laying asphalt, so you can rest assured that you will receive proper installation and maintenance. When property owners want a smooth surface in their driveway or parking lot, our team will ensure that the project avoids common asphalt paving mistakes. We know how frequently property owners fall prey to these mistakes, and Northeastern Paving & Sealcoating works diligently for the needs of our asphalt paving customers.
Residential and Commercial Paving Completed by a Company Approved by National Asphalt Pavement Association
Asphalt paving can be tricky, and if it is not done correctly, the mistakes can lead to an even more complicated issue. Costly blunders made by some paving companies who do not have the experience and skills our team at Northeastern Sealcoat has will significantly impact the homeowner or property owner’s financial situation.
The asphalt paving team needs to ensure they follow each step involved in the intricate process to prevent the occurrence of any common pitfall that we have seen in the pavement. When you have a driveway or parking lot asphalt paving project, hire a paving and sealcoat contractor with the in-depth knowledge and experience needed to keep the top layer of your asphalt in excellent condition.
Common Asphalt Paving Mistakes
Our team has frequently seen several common asphalt paving mistakes at Northeastern Paving & Sealcoating in Rochester, NY. These include:
- Improper planning of your paving project: Poor planning can significantly downfall any project. When it comes to asphalt paving projects, exact measurements must be taken, and the pavers understand how the asphalt acts when poured and as it cools.
- Low-quality materials for the asphalt driveway or parking lots: You must use high-quality asphalt if your goal is to have lovely, smooth pavement. You will undoubtedly have less than ideal results with subpar material, so you will probably need to repave or repair the pavement sooner than expected.
- Investing in the wrong contractor: When you hire a professional for any job, you must research the contractors and invest in the best one. Regarding asphalt pavement, your contractor should be able to tell you anything you need or want to know concerning gravel, concrete, sealant, sand, the grading or slope of the driveway, and which equipment to use. They should also know what happens if the asphalt surface is not compacted correctly.
- Disregarding slope control: It can be disastrous if the driveway’s slope is not considered since water can easily accumulate. Water, given enough time, can be disastrous to just about any material, including asphalt.
- Speeding through the paving process: All good asphalt contractors know that laying asphalt is not a race. It takes patience and time to lay correctly to prevent problems. You do not want your driveways or parking areas to be laid at the wrong thickness or depth. This will also help extend the asphalt life and prevent the need for constant maintenance.
If you are a homeowner or business owner in Rochester, NY, and you are looking for the right contractor for paving your asphalt drive or parking lot, contact Northeastern Sealcoat.
Contact Our Rochester, NY, Asphalt Surface Paving Experts
At Northeastern Sealcoat, our contractors know that many driveways and parking areas will need to be properly paved. Hiring experts to provide paving services is a wise choice because they will consider all varieties of factors and work diligently to control potential problems.
Our team at Northeastern Sealcoat has the necessary experience, expertise, equipment, and skills to provide the best possible paving services for all of our residential and commercial paving clients. Contact us today at 585-544-4372 to learn more about our complete line of paving and sealing services in Rochester, NY.